Call us today
Please take a look at what job opportunities we have at Bandrum Nursing Home.
Applying for our positions-
If you are interested in any of our job vacancies please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the type of role you would be interested in.
Alternatively you can complete our application form below, this can be either completed online, or emailed to us at the above address. (Please be aware that due to a lack of scrolling facility on iphones and ipads, the application form will not be compatible and would therefore need to be completed using the desktop version of our website).
Please note that if you have not heard back from us within two weeks of submitting your application, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful in progressing to the next stage. However, please apply again if another role becomes available in the future.
We welcome applications from out with UK for people who are entitled to work in the uk and we will assist with relocation.
At Bandrum, we are always interested to hear from care professionals who are looking for that next step in their career. It is important to us that we not only find the right people to join the team but that we invest in each and every one of our staff, providing ongoing training and development, supporting with upskilling and cross training and helping our staff to become the best in their field.
Not only do we provide tailored training and development, we want to insure that as a member of the team that you not only feel valued in your day to day job, but that you see a long term future with us, to become a member of the Bandrum family.
With head office and management support on-site, you will be given all the support you need to be successful within your role, providing specialist care to our residents and ensuring continuity of care.
We have a number of different units at the home offering a range of exceptional care to our residents and welcome applications from people with experience in those areas.
• Ground floor at Orchard Park - Young Physically Disabled Unit: younger people with conditions including MS, acquired brain injury, Huntington's disease and epilepsy.
• Second Floor at Orchard Park- Young Independent Unit: younger people with ongoing mental health conditions.
• First floor- Elderly Frail Unit: older patients with underlying health conditions.
• Meadow View- Dementia Unit: older patients suffering from Alzheimer's disease and dementia
• New Hilltop view – Our brand new unit for older frail residents. This is a luxury unit all tastefully designed by our interior designer/all en-suits/state of the art bathroom/internet and direct access to our café and ‘Annie’s Garden’
Across these units we have a variety of roles available such as:
- Nursing staff - Staff and Charge Nurses, (both night and day shifts).
- Support Staff - Care Assistant, Senior Carers (days and nights).
We also on occassion have roles within our operational team, such as admin, HR, payroll and managment.
Would you like to become a volunteer at Bandrum? We have some really good, well supported opportunities available. If you are interested in becoming a "Friend of Bandrum" please contact Malcolm on 01383 851605 or Bandrum on 01383 851030.
You might be interested in gardening or helping in the cafe or many more ideas. We look forward to hearing from you..